Skip to content
0 - 1.2 Lvl1
We are committed to improving strategies that fulfill our responsibilities to older people.
How do we measure up?
- Evidence of continuous improvement activities based on consumer feedback.
- Customers are engaged in the development, delivery, and evaluation of their care and services.
- Continuous Improvement practices are embedded into BAU – feedback is sought after and welcomed with negative feedback considered as an opportunity for improvement.
- The workforce is recruited, trained, equipped, and supported to deliver the best outcomes.
- Quality and Safety reports which include performance data are developed for review by Board, Executive, and Management Team.
- Supports are designed to maximise independence and keep customers connected to their communities.
- Assessment, planning, and care delivery occur in collaboration with the consumer.
- Timely and appropriate referrals are made