Skip to content
0 - 1.3 Lvl1
We focus on delivering the services we are currently responsible for as best we can, there is little time for reflection.</.h6>
How do we measure up?
- Provide services according to contractual outputs.
- The organisation undertakes initial and ongoing assessment and planning for care and services in partnership with the consumer.
- Individualised person-centred, goal-oriented plans are developed to optimise independence, health, well-being and quality of life.
- Where equipment is required, it is assessed, prescribed and appropriate to the individual’s needs.
- Progress to goal is tracked to ensure consumer expectations and outcomes are achieved.
- Staff are suitably skilled to ensure they recognise and respond to deterioration in customer ability, following which care plans are adjusted accordingly.
- Incidents are investigated with corrective actions monitored, reviewed and evaluated for effectiveness.
- Consumers are encouraged and supported to provide feedback.
- Complaints are reviewed and used to improve the quality of care and services.