Skip to content
4 - 1.1 Lvl5
Our organisation is involved in working with older people for optimal wellness and reablement outcomes, and with the sector to expand these approaches and share our learning.
How do we measure up?
- Presentations and written publications explaining the wellness and reablement approach and associated benefits, sharing of consumer outcomes in Newsletters, local papers etc.
- Workforce supports the rights of customers in line with the Aged Care Charter.
- Organisation involves customers in developing information-based resources through focus /advisory groups.
- Consumer representative sits on the Clinical Governance Committee.
- Assessment, planning, monitoring, and review are undertaken in collaboration with the consumer.
- Feedback is used to improve the quality of care and services.